Dynamically presented revision guide for the new BTEC Nationals Unit 1 exam. All the key information needed for the Unit 1 examination in bite-sized chunks, with revision tasks to consolidate understanding.
- Carefully structured overview pages – Learning aims, key terms, and knowledge checklists – provide essential exam information and encourage students to record revision progress.
- Comprehensive and concise revision notes – bullet points, tables, diagrams – maximise retention.
- Highly visual graphics – great for visual learners and supporting application to sport.
- Revision activities – to check and apply understanding of every topic.
- Exam-style questions – vitally expose students to exam format and help put knowledge into practice.
This absolutely does a job and does hold value in this sector. I liked the understanding exam criteria, checklists and traffic lights. Good for knowledge and as a base to aid revision.
– R Devlin, Curriculum Team Leader for PE & Independent Reviewer.
Easy to use and accessible for students of all abilities. It is a good revision tool, it has checklists, images, AFL activities and exam questions with answers. Learning objectives for each chapter are fully mapped out against specification criteria.
– I Scotson, PE teacher & Independent Reviewer.
A very well put together resource that covers all of the specification content and would act as a comprehensive revision guide for unit 1. The assessment objective checklist and knowledge checklists for each objective are very useful to gauge progress. The resource appropriately reflects the learning outcomes within the specification.
– T Richardson, Teacher, Standards Verifier & Independent Reviewer.
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.