Beliefs and Living the Christian Life (Full Course and Short Course)
Engage your class with religious studies and stay focused on exam requirements. Covers all spec points and their significance from divergent perspectives.
- Detailed, accessible notes for every part of the spec
- Manageable sections and varied formats keep students engaged
- Trains students in exam skills with original Edexcel-style questions for each subtopic
- From short-answer ‘Quick Questions’ to extended ‘Now Try This’ tasks
- PLUS mark schemes make grading simple!
- Need-to-know key terms concisely defined
- Concise, bullet-point topic summaries – great for revision
Matches the spec order exactly, so it’s easy to integrate into your lessons. The perfect complement to your scheme of work!
- ‘Did You Know?’… Supplement learning with bite-sized facts
- ‘Pause for Thought’ … Encourage students to reflect on the issues
- Key Quotations … Focus on scripture and sacred texts
- Activities and ‘Taking it Further’… Get students involved with active learning
Price is £64 – £35 for short course — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.