Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure comprehensive understanding of Isabel Allende’s debut novel. Students will get to know La casa de los espíritus inside out and be fully prepared for the AS and A Level writing exams.
Written specifically for the 2016 specifications, the structure offers the perfect balance between guided classwork and
- Before: Introductory tasks covering context and literary techniques provide students with the basic knowledge to begin their study.
- During: The comprehensive chapter-by-chapter analysis ensures thorough understanding. Students will
consolidate their knowledge of the events of the novel while exploring characters, themes and techniques.
- Activities include vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, writing, speaking, and more.
- Special sections on characters and themes.
- After: Dedicated exam-preparation section with exam-style practice questions, essay-writing guidance and model essays.
The resource offers an exhaustive and thorough work on vocabulary and expressions and literary devices, and a great insight into the Realismo Mágico literary current. (…) Full of interesting activities and ideas.
– H Cambero, Spanish Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £89 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.