Supportive, confidence-building resources guide your students through their chosen Set Works. Encourage them to discover the analysis for themselves while developing listening and appraising skills for the exam.
- Need-to-know context and pre-listening ‘Do It Yourself!’ tasks build a firm foundation for learning
- Student-friendly analysis organised by musical element for structured learning – fully supported by annotated score extracts!
- Keywords and musical terms fully explained in context
- Regular consolidation tasks encourage engagement and build confidence to apply theory independently
- Extension activities to challenge Gifted and Talented leaners
- Revision poster consolidates key points
- Comprehensive glossary
3. Put into Practice
- Five sets of exam questions, containing three 2-mark questions and one 8-mark question – perfect practice for the real thing!
- Top tips for exam success
- Full answers and mark schemes for easy peer, self- and teacher assessment
Integrate into your class teaching, or set for independent learning – it’s up to you!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £54
Click here for full details and to order.