Engaging activities enable students to get to grips with the important events discussed in each unit, while developing an understanding of the key questions and themes to be tackled in order to succeed in the exam.
Great for students…
- Engaging, interesting activities build knowledge both in depth and synoptically
- Logical structure considers the overview of each topic before zoning in on the most important themes and events
- ‘Extension’ thinking activities challenge your most-able students – and are also the basis for useful essay practice
Great for teachers…
- Every activity matched to a spec topic and an AO
- Ultimate flexibility! Varied tasks of different lengths can be used for homework, classwork and even cover lessons.
- All resources included for an easy, pick-up-and-teach resource – with indicative content for all activities
Plus handy overview grid with key activity information, including timings, group size and assessment objective coverage – great for quick and easy planning!
“I quite liked this resource… The activity plan was also a good idea… I particularly liked the extension parts of activities to stretch the more able… It enhances learning by providing reassurance on a topic which is not widely covered by other publishers… Its educational value is to make the students take ownership of their work by providing such a variety of activities for them to complete. It also has value for the hard pressed teacher, particularly an NQT by consolidating the basics, while saving time which could more fruitfully be spent on other work e.g. background reading… It matches the spec very well.” – L Ashley, HoD & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £113
Click here for full details and to order.