Inject pace into your lessons and get across the finishing
line with these short and stimulating starters and plenaries.
Covering all of the theory content in spec order, designed explicitly
for the Cambridge IGCSE (9-1) PE specification.
63 write-on in-class activities have been carefully designed with a
strong focus on classroom learning.
- Perfect mixture of activities to motivate and enthuse all learning styles
- Visual and clear links to sporting examples empower deeper understanding and application of knowledge
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative learning methods
- Includes opportunity for data interpretation and analysis
All materials included: an easy-to-use,
pick-up-and-teach resource for effortless delivery and marking!
- Complete teacher’s notes with clear learning aims
- Instructions and answers for every activity
Verbal Tennis, Fact file, Draw it, Label your mate, drawing graphs, Interviews, Tweet the lesson, Inspect the text, colour code, debates, sports analysis and loads more…
“The language used is suitable for GCSE audience…
…There is just enough text in the starters and plenaries to keep students engaged and not overwhelmed” – A Hollingworth, PE Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £89
Click here for full details and to order.