Comprehensive guides to Cambridge IGCSE set texts offering targeted, detailed notes and analysis to lead students through the texts.
- Walk-through – Builds understanding of the chosen text with insightful and relevant commentary and analysis. All sections are concisely summarised, then examined in detail.
- Whole-text Analysis – Explores: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
Woven into the analysis throughout you will find:
- Discussion prompts to encourage debate and individual interpretation
- Active learning tasks to deepen understanding
- Essay tips and questions for excellent exam practice
- Key term definitions and ‘did you know?’ boxes to ensure students grasp difficult concepts
Suggested answers are provided for questions and activities.
The perfect companion to the IGCSE Activity Packs.
- A Taste of Honey
- Great Expectations
- Journey’s End
- Purple Hibiscus
- The War of the Worlds
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Twelfth Night
“It is brilliant! I even began to think Shelagh Delaney must have written it because it was so insightful and detailed” – S Mann, HoD & Peer Reviewer (GCSE edition)
“Well structured, with clear sections… Useful for students to use as revision” – R Smart, Teacher & Peer Reviewer (GCSE edition)
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £59
Click here for full details and to order.