Relevant and accessible case studies with comprehension questions targeting specific BTEC criteria. Use them in class or as homework for learning, consolidation & assignment preparation.
- All learning aims and assessment criteria covered
- 8–12 case studies each covering a specification topic
- Self-assessment checklists cross-reference each question to
- Specifically written for the new 2018 BTEC Award spec!
- Varied examples from familiar brands (e.g. Tesco, Google and Nike) to down-to-earth business
ideas that students can see themselves involved in (e.g. ‘Andy’s
Autos’, ‘The Village Shop’)
- Answers included!
The students would gain a great deal from using this as a bank of companies that they could start their own research for an assignment a springboard and introduction to that company…I like that these are real world examples and also all accessible products that students are likely to know about or use… The healthy food restaurant was an interesting study – S Hilton, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £39
Click here for full details and to order.