Perfect your students’ exam technique with this supportive and student-friendly guide for GCSE (9–1) OCR PE – Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams. Bursting with a wide variety of exam-style questions, constructive analysis, varied tasks and practice questions – ideal for classwork, homework or intensive revision sessions.
Sharpen exam skills…
- Clear and concise exam tips cover command words, assessment objectives, exam timings and mark schemes – all in student-friendly language
- Valuable writing tips, including ‘PEEL method’, to support students’ progress towards a grade 9
Deconstruct the exam
- Meticulous analysis of each question type, with clever commentary, demonstrates best practice and pinpoints common errors
- Progressive activities tailored for each question type – help students build confidence and practise their skills
- Varied levels of support from writing frames to model answers
…then put them to the test!
- Practice exam-style questions for each question type to build confidence
- Student-friendly, detailed mark schemes – perfect for easy marking and quick feedback so students know where to improve
Well presented and well set out… It uses simple points that are easy to remember – A Fiddes Kapadia, HoD & Peer Reviewer
Very useful annotations… It will hold some value when looking into data analysis questions – S Owen, Head of PE & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £99
Click here for full details and to order.