Redesigned with new cases and activities for the new specification!
Boost exam recall with this bank of stimulating, easy-to-use, topic-by-topic activities. Ensure they know the key Acts of Parliament and cases that will help them to achieve the highest possible grades in the new 2017 OCR specification.
Every topic includes a variety of activities designed to reinforce different skills.
- Learn: Learning Grids help students to recognise the outcomes and significance of each case and increases understanding – a great, easy-to-set homework task!
- Reinforce: ‘Match-up’ and ‘Dominoes’ provide a useful bank of starter and plenary tasks to help reinforce knowledge of key cases.
- Revise: ‘Flash cards’ and ‘make your own glossary’ are ready-made for revision and ensure students retain the key information.
Revision CD includes ‘Match-up’ Dominoes and Flash Card PDFs
- A ready-made reference list for OCR Law
- Clear ‘at a glance’ summaries, making cases easier to recall in an exam
- Promotes active learning & supports weaker learners through structured activities
Promotes the accurate revision and recall of a number of key cases, which is essential for success in this subject. – P Emerton, Teacher and Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £64
Click here for full details and to order.