Original texts followed by A Level exam-style questions and answers covering all A Level Year 2 topics. Comprehensive, skills-focused packs written specifically for the 2016 Edexcel specification.
- Covers a wide range of text sources used by Edexcel – so
students will be very fully familiar with exam format
- Multiple opportunities to practise each task type in
different contexts continuously develop students’ exam skills
- Engaging texts on topical issues in Target Language countries
– make sure students are up to date for exams
- Clear and detailed marking criteria – perfect for
- Text types include: articles, advertisements, literary
texts, testimonials, interviews, blog posts and reports
- 36 activities covering a range of verbal and non-verbal
response tasks mirroring the SAMs
- Includes summary tasks with exam-style mark schemes
The resource gives students the opportunity to practice exam style texts at a similar level of challenge on the topics that appear in the exam. Resources in this format and at this level of challenge are difficult to come by, making this a very valuable tool for teachers. The vocabulary used is at a very advanced level and gives pupils the opportunity to expand their comprehension skills and range of vocabulary. Overall it is a very well prepared resource which meets the need for A-Level students and teachers for more reading resources and will be of great value to teachers and students. – C Hennessy, HoD and Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.