Visual and engaging A3 photocopiable revision posters covering
all of the key theory content for each unit of the 2016 BTEC Nationals in Health and Social Care Specification.
- Succinct notes enable learners to develop their knowledge and understanding for their exams
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topic areas
- Numerous examples to encourage effective application to the Health and Social Care Industry
- Diagrams and images to illuminate key concepts
– valuable for visual learners and EAL students
Each summary is provided as:
- A complete revision poster
- Differentiated write-on activity posters with focused and varied tasks – providing two versions of each page allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
Both in A3 and A4 format
- Hand out at the end of the course or at the end of a topic
for revision recap
- Hand out partially completed worksheets for in-class
- Display on classroom walls as visual cues
A very useful resource for revision. There are a number of different ways these can be used in lessons… as part of a lesson for teaching the topic or as a revision guide. It shows the exact amount of content that needs to be learned in order to pass the exam… not too much information on each page and it Is easily linked to the specification. This is the first year I have started using Zig Zag resources and have found them to be a useful tool to add to my teachers toolkit. They are quite versatile and having the topic on the page is so useful for students to remember. – K Prebble, Head of H&SC & Peer Reviewer
This resource effectively outlines all topics of the unit. It can be used as a fantastic revision tool for students, but can also be used as a guide to allow students to create their own revision sheets and be guided to include all the necessary topics. I really liked that it clearly outlined the different roles and responsibilities for each professional but it also made it very clear what the differences are between a role and a responsibility which is something students have found difficult to understand in the past. The language used throughout is accessible and standardised with the specification so students can become familiar with using health and social care terminology in preparation for their exam. Easy to read and it is not overcrowded. This resource has multiple uses and is highly accessible to all students. A fabulous resource that will reduce teacher workload and is accessible for all students. – K Browne, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.