Boost exam recall with this bank of stimulating, easy-to-use, topic-by-topic activities. Ensure they know the key Acts of Parliament and cases that will help them to achieve the highest possible grades in the new 2017 AQA specification.
Every topic includes a variety of activities designed to reinforce different skills
- Learn: Learning Grids help students to recognise the outcomes and significance of each case and increases understanding – a great, easy-to-set homework task!
- Reinforce: ‘Match-up’ and ‘Dominoes’ provide a useful bank of starter and plenary tasks to help reinforce knowledge of key cases.
- Revise: ‘Flash cards’ and ‘make your own glossary’ are ready-made for revision and ensure students retain the key information.
Redesigned with new cases and activities for the new specification!
Revision CD includes ‘Match-up’ Dominoes and Flash Card PDFs
- A ready-made reference list for AQA Law
- Clear ‘at a glance’ summaries, making cases easier to recall in an exam
- Promotes active learning & supports weaker learners through structured activities
‘Students really struggle to learn cases and so this is a brilliant idea and works very well. The fact it has a focus on cases and allows students to complete gaps, do dominoes etc.. giving a variety of activities is good. It will be really useful in lessons and for independent work so students can build up their knowledge and understanding of cases which is vital to success in Law.’ – M Bull, Law Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £64-99
Click here for full details and to order.