Putting the PHYSICAL back in to Physical Education!
- Full spec coverage
- Engaging and structured write-on student worksheets enable clear student feedback
- Versatile – Complete in the sports hall, outside or on the athletics track.
12–22 carefully selected practical activities to engage and familiarise students in the theory content for both papers of the Edexcel GCSE PE specification.
Each practical activity is great for kinaesthetic learners and contains:
- Relevant and concise aims – link practical activities to essential specification content.
- Cool-down questions – encourage detailed understanding and assessment of learning.
- Exam-style questions – provide focus at the end of each session.
Students learn through: racing around the cardiac system, competing in fitness challenges as their favourite superstars, experiencing arousal/stress first hand and becoming a sponsor for a lesson!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.