Complement your set-text teaching for Papers 1 and 2 with these innovative genre-based resources. Notes, quotes and activities help students situate their studied text within the genre of comedy.
- Set the scene with introductory notes for both genre and text
- Concentrate attention on relevant features with focused, student-friendly analysis of comedic aspects in the text
- Explore characters, language, structure, form, setting, critical reception and themes
- Quotation analysis pinpoints key ideas
- Literary and dramatic terms defined in context and in a comprehensive glossary
- Build analytical skills and consolidate genre-based comedy knowledge with varied, creative activities – suggested answers included!
- Practise close reading for Section A with important annotated extracts and accompanying activities
Presented as an A5 booklet for easy use – a perfect companion to ZigZag Education’s Comprehensive Guides.
Price is £44 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.