Comprehensive and challenging homeworks fully covering every topic of the new 2016 GCSE AQA PE specification.
Very staff friendly and could be [used] for homeworks, peer-assessment or revision tasks
R Devlin, Director of Learning in PE & Independent Reviewer
15 homeworks carefully written for each individual paper.
- Interesting and differentiated activities provide two versions of each homework – allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
- Opportunities for application – bring theory to life – building connections between theory and sporting examples – perfect for the new exams.
- Extension activities – stretch and challenge both higher- and lower-ability students.
Plus plenary research task helps develop independent enquirers, delving deeper into theory content.
- Fully referenced against the specification to support curriculum planning and mapping
- Includes exam-style questions – drawing students’ focus back to exam preparation
- Answers provided for easy marking
‘A lot of new topic areas and a greater requirement for application of knowledge is developed through this resource. Would quickly add to the application of learning for all students and allow them to consolidate their learning from the lesson. Content is covered well with a range of methods of application and links to the examination.’ – R Devlin, Director of learning in PE and Independent Reviewer
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.