Apply set-text teaching to the exam with these focused companions, specifically tailored to the exam board.
Three structured steps to build success:
- At-a-glance topical summaries cover key points in an easy-to-digest format
- Revision activities consolidate knowledge through quizzes, mind mapping, quotation analysis, close reading and more!
- Exam Preparation
- Essay-focused exercises build planning and writing skills and improve exam technique
- Exam Practice
- Plenty of original exam-style questions give practice in all areas – great for mock exams
- Worked-through example takes students through planning, drafting and completing an essay in manageable steps
- Sample essays with annotated versions and activities demonstrate how to improve grades
Includes annotated sample essays!
Plus! Student-friendly self- or peer-mark scheme and suggested answers for all activities. Tasks can be set in class or for homework to enhance your revision schedule.
P Town, English Teacher
& Independent Reviewer (A Christmas Carol version)
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.