Clear and comprehensive course notes that go beyond the textbook to support the new 2016 BTEC Nationals for Unit 1: Human Lifespan Development.
- Accessible notes in specification order, break down key
concepts into student-friendly language.
- Keywords are highlighted throughout – plus a full glossary helps to maintain focus and build familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Detailed diagrams help students to picture key theories and stimulate visual learners
… then put it to the test!
- Revision questions throughout help students retain knowledge
- Structured in learning aim order to help link theory and key assignment criteria
- Answers provided for easy peer-/self-marking.
Price is £84 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.