Clear and comprehensive notes on every aspect of Edexcel’s Henry VIII: Authority, Nation and Religion, 1509–1540 topic. Provides an in-depth analysis of all the key points so you won’t miss a thing! Divided into four sections and organised to match the Edexcel specification.
Enthuse your students
- Key terms, ideas and important theories are highlighted throughout
- Students engage in active learning. Consolidation questions and revision quizzes test their knowledge (answers included)
- Talking points stimulate discussion to stretch and challenge A* students
- Primary and secondary sources develop students’ understanding of how their knowledge will be applied in the exam
- Practice exam questions with invaluable writing frames, focus students and help them develop essential source evaluation skills
Excellent. It is thorough and has detailed information throughout, providing information about a number of issues which other texts aimed at A-Level students pass over and do not analyse. The activities which follow are a good way of developing students subject knowledge.
– S Aston, History Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Price is £129 (group) — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.