Topics available from today:
- OCR A Unit A954: American West e-textbook
- AQA A Unit 2D: Germany 1919-1945 e-textbook
- AQA B Unit 2A: Weimar Germany e-textbook
- AQA B Unit 2B: Hitler’s Germany e-textbook
- OCR B Unit A011: Germany 1918-1945 e-textbook
Essential, inspirational, interactive support for students – network-ready, printable and editable.
Detailed notes and activities cover the entire AQA B specification thoroughly, with all the content needed to take your students to A*.
Engaging notes are supported by engaging illustrations, and carefully chosen sources. This, plus a huge variety of stimulating activities, exam tasks and practical advice to students, making this the essential companion. Differentiated, with the scope to stretch top pupils.
- Carefully constructed tasks to build confidence in all the key AO skills
- Posters with key words, definitions and events, showing how periods link
- The step-by-step approach supports weaker students and develops confidence with answering essay questions
- Full updated for the 2013 specs (SPaG marks included)
Price is £39/£49/£79+VAT — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.