A brilliant idea designed to support weaker students. Students have to read their notes to complete a grid of questions in exact specification order. Cross-referenced to ZigZag’s Teaching Pack to ensure a structured reading of the text.
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult and motivational for the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points and the structuring of information.
- The structured method of research grids is of great value to students, especially if they find it difficult to absorb all the information in class.
- Double your teaching time – set each grid as homework and you can be sure they know the content before the next lesson.
- Fill in the gaps to ensure the whole specification is covered!
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option.
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher – great for cover lessons!
- Results in a comprehensive set of class notes.
Price is £39 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.