Accessible, well-structured notes explains the requirements of
each step of the Programming Project in the new OCR GCSE
Fantastic for teachers to get their heads around the project, in
order to better support students.
Each chapter coincides with a separate section of the NEA mark
scheme, and consists of:
- An introduction to the section, including an overview with
categorised descriptions of the requirements for each mark band.
- Marking criteria is broken down, explaining in detail what is
required to reach top marks (as well as highlighting the
differences between the mark bands.)
- Varied examples are used to support the text, based on a
range of original scenarios
- Packed with tips including pitfalls to avoid, and ideas
for how to approach certain tasks
- ‘Deliverables’ lists summarise the evidence needed for each
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days. If you have not yet ordered this resource and you need your resource(s) during the holidays, but your school is not open for deliveries, then please call us to place your order and discuss available options. If you have already ordered this resource then your copy will be dispatched this week.
Click here for full details and to order.