A unique, visually appealing learning resource for KS3!
Twelve ready-to-use ‘culture cards’ – each one a self-contained A3 worksheet based around a central theme with a range of fun, relevant activities. Four worksheets each for Years 7, 8 and 9, designed specifically to develop key language skills in a cultural context, and meet National Curriculum requirements:
- Each ‘culture card’ designed to be completed within an hour – perfect for cover lessons
- Fully write-on – no additional resources required!
- With built-in differentiation, extension tasks and cross-curricular links
- Full answers and teacher sheets provided
- Interesting and accessible themes catch students’ interest
- A3 format appeals to visual learners and helps students to engage with the content
- Activities include vocabulary, comprehension, grammar, translation, research, role play, writing and more! Plus: ‘project’ tasks to be started in class and completed as homework
Year 7: Marie Antoinette, Marion Cotillard, Le Petit Prince, Jean-Paul Gaultier
Year 8: Thierry Henry, Mélanie Laurent, Marie Curie, Gad Emaleh
Year 9: Céline Dion, Victor Hugo, Christiane Taubira, Jacques Cousteau
Price is £39 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.