12-13 topical case studies per theme supported with activities and exam-style questions. Covers the 2015 AS and A Level Edexcel Economics B specification Themes 1–4 in order.
Reinforce student learning by investigating UK and international economic issues from hospitality’s VAT holiday (Theme 1) to the trade balance in China (Theme 4). Use these as stimuli for class discussion, self-contained homeworks, or springboards for students’ independent revision for the new exams!
- Assortment of up-to-date stimulus material to grip students’ interest from university admissions to Facebook’s market dominance
- Packed with engaging activities including short-answer and open-response ‘evaluation’ questions – helps students apply economic theory to contemporary examples
- Exam-style questions – great practice of the different question-types students will meet in the exam
- High-quality diagrams and graphs – helpful as visual aids and handy for exam answers!
- Detailed mark scheme for all questions and activities
- Targeted quantitative skills questions throughout!
“I like this resource a lot!
It is extremely flexible in terms of subjects it could support. In addition to being a very helpful Edexcel B, some of the case studies could be used in Edexcel Business as well as Edexcel spec A courses.
The case studies were cross referenced to the Edexcel B specification appropriately. Questions were appropriate. Mark schemes were clear and student friendly.” &ndash D Holland, Head of Business and Economics & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £62 each / £199 for 4
Click here for full details and to order.