Save time with 12-15 versatile, independent learning exercises with over 50 tasks embedded. Distributed across the whole A Level Biology course so they’re ready to use at any time!
- Starters (‘getting going’)
- Background information and examples
- Main tasks
- Plenaries (‘quick recap’)
Independent learning reduces time spent teaching content, in favour of doing other important tasks including correcting misconceptions and building on the basics.
An excellent multi-purpose resource:
- Designed specifically so a non-specialist teacher can pick them up
- Great for quiet study lessons
- The majority of exercises and tasks can be completed autonomously in around 1 hour – perfect for homeworks
- Answers included for self-marking
- Built-in extension tasks to keep even your fastest finishers on task for the whole hour
- Learning objectives for self-assessment
- Diverse array of activities provides interesting opportunities to develop understanding of core content, as well as to practise data analysis and practical evaluation skills
Well researched, extensive and challenging, these will be extremely useful in the absence of the teacher, or the usual teacher &ndash J Paul, Tutor & Peer Reviewer (Year 1 pack)
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £132
Click here for full details and to order.