Updated for the NEW Specification (First Teaching September 2022)
Comprehensive, accessible notes help students tackle the BTEC Tech Award in Health and Social Care specification – for first teaching in 2022; assessments from 2024.
Perfect match to the spec!
Integrate easily into your lessons!
- Detailed and student-friendly notes at an appropriate level – covers all specification content
- Creative case studies – covering a range of environments and individuals – build connections between theory and practical application.
- Thought-provoking images and diagrams – stimulates visual learners
Build and apply knowledge!
- ‘Applied Activities’ and ‘Research Activities’ inspire further reading and encourage application of knowledge.
- ‘Did you know?’ boxes provide thought-provoking further reading to stretch and challenge high-ability students.
Each chapter also includes… End-of-chapter revision questions (with answers) to test and assess students’ knowledge and understanding.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £86
Click here for full details and to order.