Worksheets centred on 12 online news videos immerse students
into real-life situations – boosting their language acquisition and honing their comprehension skills.
Verbal and non-verbal tasks build student confidence and ability in 6 sections:
- Vocabulary starter: ensures learning of key terms before watching the video
- Comprehension task: tests understanding of the video in the target language
- Grammar question: checks ability to apply and manipulate grammar in the context of the video
- Translation exercise: reinforces translation skills into English or the target language
- Speaking prompt: encourages sharing of opinions and generates debate on the topic
- Writing task: supports topic exploration in more depth and application of knowledge (essay, research, summary)
Worksheets based on key specification topics including:
… and much more!
Prompt independent study and spark debate…
- Students can watch the videos in full first, then complete the questions independently
- Teachers can encourage class discussion to assess understanding before progressing students through activities
… Flexible in the classroom and as homework!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £44
Click here for full details and to order.