Up-to-date editions for 2022!
A brilliant idea designed to support differentiation. Students work through the question grids to review each specification point. Working alone or in pairs, with or without their books, every student can engage with this resource.
Progressive structure helps students grasp the basics before tackling applied questions.
A godsend for weaker students who find it difficult to absorb information in class. Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information down to absorb it.
Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher
- Leads to active learning, scaffolding of understanding and student confidence
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework or cover lesson
- Students work individually, you can focus where the help is needed
- End result: revision notes – with full spec coverage!
Up-to-date editions for 2022! including… Brexit & Northern Ireland, evolution of party factions, ministerial responsibility and the constitution under Johnson, devolved developments, and more!
- ZigZag Education Course Companions for A Level Edexcel Politics
- Edexcel GCE Politics AS and A Level Student Book, by Goodlad et al. (Pearson, ISBN 978–1292187020)
- UK Government and Politics for AS/A Level (5th Ed.), by Bennett et al. (Hodder, ISBN 978–1471889233)
ZigZag Education is not affiliated with Pearson or Hodder.
“I am very happy with this resource! It has helped to bring together a difficult topic for students to grasp. The questions really focus their minds on the key areas of the course… They can pinpoint their areas of weakness and we can focus on these areas in more detail… brilliant either as stand-alone or integrated tests for students – well worth the money!” – D Taborda, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
“Superb – this is extremely well written and the learning grids provide a fantastic opportunity for students to openly test their knowledge against the questions… Purchase in order to get the maximum number of opportunities for students to achieve strong grades.” – D Taborda, Teacher & Customer
“Because the students can bear down on what topics they find hard, this resource is extremely valuable. It allows the students to work on the areas where the most development is needed in order to progress forwards… my students absolutely love them as a resource… Nothing is left to chance by ZigZag and as always, the resources are very carefully and professionally produced.” – D Taborda, Deputy Head & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.