For Learning | eRevision | Exam Practice | Setting Homework
Updated for the NEW Specification (First Teaching September 2022)
What’s it all about:
Fast and effective online interactive learning and eRevision. Covering the whole of Component 3: Health and wellbeing with 50+ fun interactive challenges covering every topic. Plus 78 marks’ worth of exam-style questions with model answers. Differentiated content based on target grade.
Features for Students:
- 3-try system allows students to self-correct
- Tailored to each student as they set their own target grade
- 9 different interactive challenge types add huge novelty, promoting engagement
Benefits for Students:
- Progress Tracking Map!
- Provides instant feedback and allows for 3 times faster learning than traditional exercises
- Addictive qualities of eRevision lead to unexpected high achievement
Benefits for Teacher:
- No marking! ~ Integrated computer marking
- Slots into any SoW
- Constructive interactive homework ~ Teacher oversight of student progress. No marking!
- Easy set-up!
- Intuitive class tracking
- Optional parental access
It’s varied, fun and engaging, with medals, trophies and leader boards and 9 different challenge types:
|GapFill||Concise topic summaries where students fill in the gaps in the text
– and in their knowledge too!
|Exam Q||90 marks’ worth of exam-style questions, which students self-mark using the model answer and mark scheme for guidance.|
|WipeOut||Start with questions you have most confidence in, until you’re not sure; get it wrong, then it’s a wipeout!|
|PinDrop||Interactive diagrams requiring the positioning of labels into their correct location.|
|Plus:||MatchUp | MultiChoice | ReOrder | Categorise | TypeIt|
Superb for home learning, revision and general homework. Also gave the pupils a sense of competition… It is so adaptable to many ways of learning and teaching… Super for revision in the short or long term… It can be geared to a grade boundary that is suitable to the individual… Do not hesitate – order today! – H Parry, HoD & Subscriber
Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £5+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.