Available for Greek Religion
The pack focuses on the study of visual and material culture, covering the specification requirements in three key sections:
- Section A: Historical context
- Section B: Understanding of literature
- Section C: Exam advice and the topic as a whole
A thorough knowledge base:
Students will understand how the writers shape meaning, audience reception, diverse contexts and influences, and genres and literary traditions to write well-informed answers to their exam questions.
Beyond insightful learning, students will develop the ability to respond critically to the sources and evaluate the impact of the classical world on the writing and the varied responses.
- For use in class, as homework or for independent study
- Activities based on exam question styles help develop knowledge and skills!
Full colour PDF included.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is 95
Click here for full details and to order.