Set text for:
- OCR: A Level
- Edexcel: AS and A Level
Frankenstein is an extraordinary novel, not least for its stimulating themes of identity, ambition, secrecy, family, morality and isolation. Shelley was also able to predict scientific, social and political changes and upheavals, including the mania for discovery that characterised the nineteenth, twentieth and twenty-first centuries, and which reshaped the world and British society in particular.
Challenge your strongest students on their journey of discovery with informative notes, activities and sample answers for Shelley’s pioneering text.
Look out for!
- Further reading suggestions and ‘Did you know?’ boxes
- Key term boxes to encourage students to use sophisticated language
- Sample answers and commentary for both exam boards
Comprehensive notes, questions/ and exam-preparation material investigating the influential contexts and themes of Frankenstein for a fuller, more sophisticated understanding. Pitched to the 2015 AS and A Level specifications, this pack will inspire your strongest students to go the extra mile in their journey towards exam success.
Pushing high achievers…
- Informative notes encourage students to think independently about the core aspects of the play, including characters, form, genre and themes
- Packed with questions to promote intelligent discussion – the perfect springboard for higher-level analysis
- Suggestions for wider reading empower students to foster an individual critical stance towards the play
To reach those top marks!
- Exam-style questions provide extensive practice for creative, unique responses
- Higher-level sample answers with examiner commentary help students recognise what makes a good answer
- Revision and exam tips help students focus answers to gain top marks
- A carefully constructed historical timeline
- Indicative content for all questions
Filled with detailed and interesting knowledge which would deepen a student’s understanding of the text and its contexts… The wealth of knowledge which fluidly moves between text and context is fantastic and really enables students to understand the vast range of context which influences the production of a text… It also directs students to some fantastic extra reading which would really enhance their understanding – M Skipsey, Teacher and Examiner & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £68
Click here for full details and to order.