Help students improve their essay-writing skills for Paper 4: Writing!
Covers all Edexcel topics!
Structured learning and consolidation for Foundation and Higher in three sections
Part 1: Building Knowledge
- Topic vocabulary and exemplary structures build knowledge for corresponding Part 2 exam-style questions
- Varied activities such as match-up, gap-fill, translation and multiple-choice hone comprehension and writing skills
- Exam tips focus on overcoming common difficulties – key to exam success
Part 1: Exam Focus Tips
- Reading the question and planning
- Planning the essay
- Useful words and phrases
- Writing in complete sentences
- Improving sentences and paragraphs
- Writing in different tenses
- Checking mistakes
- Annotating model essays
- Continuing the essay
- Understanding AOs
- Finishing touches
Part 2: Exam-style Questions
- 36 original exam-style questions based on the GCSE writing exam ensure targeted revision
- 3 questions per topic – 40-50 words (F), 80-90 words (F+H), 130-150 words (H) – facilitate practice for all students regardless of level
- A self- and peer-assessment grid to help students stay on track
Part 3: Model Essays
- Model essays for all exam-style questions in Part 2 provide exemplary guidance
- Differentiation for grades 4–5, 6–7 and 8–9 allows all students to benefit from tailored solutions
- Suggested additional activities extend learning from model essays
Plus! Answers to all activities enable independent learning as well as classroom learning.
Overall I have to say that it is a great resource as it provides lots of opportunity to students, not only for preparing for the writing exam and its writing and translating questions, but also to practice their grammar and their vocabulary of each of the main GCSE topics. The resource mirrors very well the specific exam requirements for the writing element of the Edexcel GCSE Spanish. For example this can be seen in the great number of exam practice questions. It provides lots of opportunities for students to practice their exam and language skills in preparation for their GCSE exams – J Ermina, Teacher, Examiner & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £95
Click here for full details and to order.