Comprehensive, accessible notes help students tackle the BTEC Tech Award in Sport specification – for first teaching in 2022; assessments from 2024.
Perfect match to the spec!
Integrate easily into your lessons!
- A topic overview page with clear learning outcomes and key terminology – maintains focus and builds familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Detailed and student-friendly notes at an appropriate level – covers all specification content
- Thought-provoking images and diagrams – stimulates visual learners
- Sporting examples and case studies – demonstrates effective application of the content
- ‘Did you know?’ boxes – inspire and engage students’ interest
- Applied activities – encourage application of knowledge to case studies or real-world sporting scenarios
- Research activities – stretch and challenge higher-ability students
Each chapter also includes two sets of end-of-chapter revision questions (with answers):
- Checking understanding questions – test and assess students’ knowledge
- Taking it further questions – practise application to case studies / assignment-based tasks
Prefect prep for the assessments!
“The resource is very well presented and highlights the key areas of the specification required for students to prepare themselves for this component. I particularly like the layout… putting information into tables and using illustrations will allow students to grasp concepts and information. The resource breaks information down really well. A course companion could be quite wordy, however this resource chunks information appropriately. The questions at the end of each learning aim help check student understanding.” – E Drury, Head of PE – William Perkin CofE High School & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £68-£74
Click here for full details and to order.