Years 7, 8 & 9 all in 1 package – flexible use!
For Learning | eRevision | Exam Practice | Setting Homework Try it Now!
What’s it all about:
Fast and effective online interactive learning and eRevision.
Covers KS3 topics with 100+ fun and motivating challenges!
Useful, targeted learning – includes a variety of quiz types and exam-style questions lay the groundwork for GCSE requirements for listening, reading and writing.
Includes transcribing activities for listening!
Plus! All topics offer differentiated support for Years 7, 8 and 9, with notes that provide additional guidance.
7 topics and 21 subtopics covered:
- Me, my family and friends
Physical descriptions | Character descriptions | Family members and friends
- Daily life
Routines | Health habits | Food and drink
- Hobbies and free time
Music, films and television | Sports and music (instruments) | Technology and social media
- Home and away
Home and furnishings | Surrounding areas | Holidays
- School life
School types and subjects | School routines and rules | Future plans
- Customs and festivals
Francophone/Hispanic countries | Celebrations and traditions | Gastronomy
Literature | Film | Music
Features for Students:
- 3-try system allows students to self-correct
- Tailored to each student as they set their own target grade
- 7 different interactive challenge types add huge novelty, promoting engagement
Benefits for Students:
- Progress Tracking Map!
- Provides instant feedback and allows for 3 times faster learning than traditional exercises
- Addictive qualities of eRevision lead to unexpected high achievement
Benefits for Teacher:
- No marking! ~ Integrated computer marking
- Slots into any SoW
- Constructive interactive homework ~ Teacher oversight of student progress. No marking!
- Easy set-up!
- Intuitive class tracking
- Optional parental access
It’s varied, fun and engaging, with medals, trophies and leader boards and 7 different challenge types.
- GapFill – Fill in the gaps in a paragraph of text using the drop-down lists.
- MatchUp – Drag and drop a variety of matching pairs.
- ReOrder – Drag and drop a list of words or phrases into the correct order.
- Categorise – Organise sets of answers into the correct category.
- MultiChoice – Select the correct answer from a set of four possibilities.
- TypeIt – Type the correct answer into the gap; no suggestions are given.
- ExamQ – pre-GCSE exam-style questions, which students self-mark using the model answer and mark scheme for guidance.
Click here to explore eRevision and trial it for yourself!
An amazing resource and so versatile in its use. Superb for home learning, revision and general homework. Also gave the pupils a sense of competition … It is so adaptable to many ways of learning and teaching … Super for revision in the short or long term … It can be geared to a grade boundary that is suitable to the individual … Do not hesitate, order today!
– H Parry, HoD & Subscriber
Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £6+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.