Years 7, 8 & 9 all in 1 package – flexible use!
For Learning | eRevision | Exam Practice | Setting Homework Try it Now!
What’s it all about:
Fast and effective online interactive learning and eRevision.
Covers KS3 topics with 100+ fun and motivating challenges!
Useful, targeted learning – includes a variety of quiz types and exam-style questions lay the groundwork for GCSE requirements for listening, reading and writing.
Includes transcribing activities for listening!
Plus! All topics offer differentiated support for Years 7, 8 and 9, with notes that provide additional guidance.
7 topics and 21 subtopics covered:
- Me, my family and friends
Physical descriptions | Character descriptions | Family members and friends
- Daily life
Routines | Health habits | Food and drink
- Hobbies and free time
Music, films and television | Sports and music (instruments) | Technology and social media
- Home and away
Home and furnishings | Surrounding areas | Holidays
- School life
School types and subjects | School routines and rules | Future plans
- Customs and festivals
Francophone/Hispanic countries | Celebrations and traditions | Gastronomy
Literature | Film | Music
Features for Students:
- 3-try system allows students to self-correct
- Tailored to each student as they set their own target grade
- 7 different interactive challenge types add huge novelty, promoting engagement
Benefits for Students:
- Progress Tracking Map!
- Provides instant feedback and allows for 3 times faster learning than traditional exercises
- Addictive qualities of eRevision lead to unexpected high achievement
A great, intuitive system… My dept achieved the highest marks in the school and I believe we are in the top 5% nationally… eRevision helped the staff and students attain such impressive results
Benefits for Teacher:
- No marking! ~ Integrated computer marking
- Slots into any SoW
- Constructive interactive homework ~ Teacher oversight of student progress. No marking!
- Easy set-up!
- Intuitive class tracking
- Optional parental access
It’s varied, fun and engaging, with medals, trophies and leader boards and 7 different challenge types.
- GapFill – Fill in the gaps in a paragraph of text using the drop-down lists.
- MatchUp – Drag and drop a variety of matching pairs.
- ReOrder – Drag and drop a list of words or phrases into the correct order.
- Categorise – Organise sets of answers into the correct category.
- MultiChoice – Select the correct answer from a set of four possibilities.
- TypeIt – Type the correct answer into the gap; no suggestions are given.
- ExamQ – pre-GCSE exam-style questions, which students self-mark using the model answer and mark scheme for guidance.
Price is from £6+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.