Learn, Practise, Apply
Differentiated A3 worksheets with illustrations enable students to learn, practise and apply board-specific topic vocabulary for the new specification GCSEs.
Through Foundation or Higher activities, students build their knowledge of the themes and topics in structured stages. Activities range from fun games and quick tasks to more difficult translations and writing questions, for an enjoyable learning process that simultaneously hones students’ skills for the exams.
- 5 packs in total: Each pack covers 1 Edexcel theme and all corresponding topics for use in class, as homework or revision
- Co-teachable: Teachers select Foundation or Higher worksheets – perfect for mixed ability classes!
- 1 illustrated double-sided A3 page per topic – gives students visual cues that help them to learn vocabulary in context while completing the activities (Higher only vocab clearly labelled)
A structured approach:
- Worksheet 1: Learn – helps students to learn key words through simple memorisation, categorising, and translation tasks based on the topic vocabulary
- Worksheet 2: Practise – enables consolidation of knowledge gained in worksheet 1 through short answer and non-verbal tasks
- Match-ups, multiple-choice, true or false, finding synonyms and more!
- Worksheet 3: Apply – builds on worksheets 1 and 2 through translation of full sentences and short paragraphs, a writing question and a speaking task for final topic revision
Theme 1: Identity and culture
Theme 2: Local area, holiday and travel
Theme 3: School
Theme 4: Future aspirations, study and work
Theme 5: International and global dimension
Upgrade to PDF to receive the A3 worksheets in colour. Select this from the dropdown menu in the basket.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £38
Click here for full details and to order.