Updated for the 2022 specification!
Ensure students get to grips with the technical terms in the new
OCR Cambridge Nationals L1/2 Sport Studies specification J829 with fantastic topic-by-topic
activities. These cover all theory content from across each unit, providing a sound basis for the exams and the assignments.
Digital Format: All activities are provided
electronically on a CD-ROM which can be copied directly onto
your school network and accessed using a HTML interface. All
activities are in PDF format and interactive web-based
crosswords are also included!
For every topic, varied activities based on a core set of
keywords and definitions:
- Table Fill
- Crosswords (+ interactive version)
- Write Your Own Glossary
- Varied and engaging activities build confidence and
familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to
- Flexible, ready-to-use worksheets for classwork or homework
- Answers included – perfect for revision and self-assessment
- R184: Contemporary issues in Sport 9 topics; 167 keywords
- R185: Performance and Leadership in Sport Activities 9 topics; 144 keywords
- R186: Sport and the Media 4 topics; 67 keywords
- R187: Increasing Awareness of Outdoor and Adventurous Activities 11 topics; 149 keywords
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £25+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.