For Learning | eRevision | Exam Practice | Setting Homework Try it Now!
Engage and challenge your students with differentiated grammar revision for GCSE French!
Fast and effective online interactive learning and eRevision.
Varied and interactive quiz types – GapFill, TypeIt, ReOrder, MultipleChoice, MatchUp and Categorise – and helpful notes maximise motivation and boost student’s confidence.
79 quizzes cover grammar points from the 2016 specifications across two levels:
All Students: Foundation Level:
- Verbs: Reflexive, Negative, Interrogative
- Tenses: Present, Perfect, Imperfect [R], Perfect and Imperfect, Future [R], Conditional, Pluperfect [R], Imperative, Present
As above, at a Higher level, plus…
- Passive Voice
- Subjunctive Mood
Flexible, targeted and tailored revision once the grammar points have been taught in class – perfect as homework, cover work or independent study. Accessible and differentiated content based on target grade.
Plus! Core GCSE topics such as identity, daily life, school and travel are used to contextualise grammar points in a useful way that also promotes the learning of key vocabulary.
Features for Students:
- 3-try system allows students to self-correct
- Tailored to each student as they set their own target grade
- 7 different interactive challenge types add huge novelty, promoting engagement
Benefits for Students:
- Progress Tracking Map!
- Provides instant feedback and allows for 3 times faster learning than traditional exercises
- Addictive qualities of eRevision lead to unexpected high achievement
Benefits for Teacher:
- No marking! ~ Integrated computer marking
- Slots into any SoW
- Constructive interactive homework ~ Teacher oversight of student progress. No marking!
- Easy set-up!
- Intuitive class tracking
- Optional parental access
It’s varied, fun and engaging, with medals, trophies and leader boards and different challenge types.
- GapFill – Fill in the gaps in a paragraph of text using the drop-down lists.
- MatchUp – Drag and drop a variety of matching pairs.
- ReOrder – Drag and drop a list of words or phrases into the correct order.
- Categorise – Organise sets of answers into the correct category.
- MultiChoice – Select the correct answer from a set of four possibilities.
- TypeIt – Type the correct answer into the gap; no suggestions are given.
Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £5+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.