Learn, Practise, Apply
Differentiated A3 worksheets with illustrations enable students to learn, practise and apply board-specific topic vocabulary for the new specification GCSEs.
Through Foundation or Higher activities, students build their knowledge of the themes and topics in structured stages. Activities range from fun games and quick tasks to more difficult translations and writing questions, for an enjoyable learning process that simultaneously hones students’ skills for the exams.
- 5 packs in total: Each pack covers 1 Edexcel theme and all corresponding topics for use in class, as homework or revision
- Co-teachable: Teachers select Foundation or Higher worksheets – perfect for mixed ability classes!
- 1 illustrated double-sided A3 page per topic – gives students visual cues that help them to learn vocabulary in context while completing the activities (Higher only vocab clearly labelled)
A structured approach:
- Worksheet 1: Learn – helps students to learn key words through simple memorisation, categorising, and translation tasks based on the topic vocabulary
- Worksheet 2: Practise – enables consolidation of knowledge gained in worksheet 1 through short answer and non-verbal tasks
- Match-ups, multiple-choice, true or false, finding synonyms and more!
- Worksheet 3: Apply – builds on worksheets 1 and 2 through translation of full sentences and short paragraphs, a writing question and a speaking task for final topic revision
“Absolutely – I will be using Topic on a Page in my lessons ASAP. It is a very colourful, visually stimulating and engaging resource with lots of different activities – I absolutely loved it and will be using it in my own lessons. There is a lot of information, but it is presented in bite-sized chunks, so it is accessible for everyone. It is very colourful, which makes it appealing and fun. I also really liked the country-specific information on Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It has all the vocabulary and grammar students need in order to do well in their exams, but it is presented in a much more accessible way than a lot of school text books. As the worksheets are already differentiated, it makes lesson planning a lot easier.” – F Reichmann, Teacher & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £149
Click here for full details and to order.