Stuck on homework ideas?
Topic-based homework tasks actively engage the learner, helping to reinforce the fundamentals and extend thinking in Chemistry.
- Mapped to the specification
- Covers the whole of the first year of the A Level course.
- Answers and indicative content
Twenty six varied homeworks for Year 1, split into three differentiated sections:
- easier consolidation tasks to test understanding,
- exam-level practice to develop key skills, and
- extension activities to challenge your higher ability students.
How will the homeworks actively support students?
- Reinforce classroom learning and deepen understanding: maths skills, writing equations, correcting statements, drawing diagrams and more…
- Bring Chemistry to life with original, real-world problem-solving, including electron configuration, atom economy and analysing the results of chemical tests
- Develop exam skills: practice questions with answers, including exam-style with mark schemes
Ready to use with no teacher preparation – easy-to-set homework packs to take you through the whole of Year 1!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £99
Click here for full details and to order.