Unit R180: Reducing the risk of sports injuries and dealing with common medical conditions
Updated for the 2022 specification!
Focused, engaging and student-friendly concise revision notes covering all the essentials in manageable chunks. Including revision checklists, revision activities and exam-style questions – easy to use and perfect for exam revision or as end-of-topic summaries.
- Logically structured in specification order
- Key terms and concepts clearly explained throughout
- Stimulating presentation to maximise retention
Challenging Questions and Activities!
- Prepare students for top marks with tasks and questions for every topic
- Exposes students to exam-style tests throughout the course
- Answers and progress checklists for targeted revision and self-marking!
- Revision tips – support exam preparation and encourage methods for knowledge retention
- ‘Link-up’ boxes – allowing clear links to be formed between different chapters
- Applied activities – offering fun challenges and methods to expand knowledge and understanding
“Interesting and challenging… Will save teachers a huge amount of time!”
“Student friendly… Use of pictures and diagrams make it easier to understand”
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £69
Click here for full details and to order.