Masterclass worksheets take students through essential techniques to increase their grade in the A Level AQA Speaking exam. Practical exercises and relevant examples using exam-style questions throughout – improving final exam performance!
A Level (Year 2) resource worksheets cover:
- Preparation, planning and summarising the card
- Expressing personal opinions and opening the question to a broader debate
- How to construct relevant questions
- Comparing performances for the stimulus card
- Preparing for the individual research project
- The delivery and optimisation of the discussion
- Language fluency
- Using tenses correctly
- Tricky grammar
- Using synonyms and antonyms
- The subjunctive in speaking
Note: For Spanish there is only one resource that covers the themes for Years 1 and 2 across 11 worksheets. It has been designed for use across both years.
- Student-friendly, step-by-step approach – breaks the intimidating oral exam into manageable strategies
- Example answers recorded by native speakers
- All worksheets focus on areas directly relevant to the exam
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.