Engage students and deepen understanding with these packs of pick-up-and-teach worksheets designed specifically to support the 2016 GCSE AQA A Religious Studies specification.
Pull out a worksheet for any topic!
- Scheme of work overview grid clearly links each worksheet to a specification point and AO for complete coverage, while detailed teacher’s notes (including differentiation suggestions, learner types and timings) ensure effortless delivery.
- Ready-to-use write-on student worksheets mean minimal preparation
- Plus! All answers included for easy marking: self, peer or teacher
Innovative student engagement
- A wide variety of activities, from match-ups to multiple-choice, ensures all learning types are catered for
- ‘Taking it further’ tasks challenge your most-able
‘I liked this resource, it was detailed and well sequenced to suit the requirements of the exam with some engaging activities to enable students to develop knowledge. I liked the sequencing and how it interleaved to strengthen the knowledge for students, I also like the links to the specification and assessment and how the worksheets support weaker learners. I also thought the sheets would be good to fill any gaps and useful for ‘plugging’ exercises. It would certainly enhance my delivery of this topic, I like to use ppt and video clips but need to develop more worksheets for distance learners and those who benefit from written tasks.’ – K Coleclough, Head of Department & Peer Reviewer
‘I think this is a useful resource as it gives activities and ideas for differentiation which is not found in the textbooks. It also seems to target questions and ideas that students need to know and consider in preparation for the examination. I can see that a lot of work has gone into this resource, and I look forward to seeing it published.’ – K Stephens, HoD & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.