Engaging companions to Cambridge IGCSE set texts provide a variety of stimulating activities, covering all aspects of the novel, play or poems. An ideal complement to our Study Guides.
- Get students interested and build a foundation for learning with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every section is explored through a range of relevant and useful tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
- Apply learning with excellent exam practice. Prepare students with revision exercises and quizzes, then build up to essay-writing with practice questions.
Activities are perfectly matched to the Cambridge IGCSE Assessment Objectives and are accessible for your whole class.
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Spoken language tasks
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
“An essential resource for any teacher… Successfully navigates the novel chronologically whilst providing a whole range of different activities which could be used in both mixed-ability and set classes” –P Town, English Teacher & Peer Reviewer (GCSE 1st edition)
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49-£89
Click here for full details and to order.