All the benefits of mock exam practice – now easy to fit into any scheme of work
Two condensed practice exam papers for Vocal Music. Each 40-mark paper is designed to fit into lesson time and contains:
- One listening question based on an extract from the set work, covering the range of question types for realistic exam practice
- One dictation question based on melodic material from the set work or another piece
- One skeleton score question based on an unfamiliar piece
- One essay-style question comparing the set work to an unfamiliar piece to hone extended-response skills
- A full mark scheme in exam style for easy self-, peer or teacher assessment
- Plus! Helpful teaching tips to use in conjunction with the mark scheme
Offer your students continuous exam-style practice in addition to formal mocks:
- Use under timed, exam conditions at the end of each AoS for focused exam training
- Or as an in-class walk-through to support students in developing exam skills
- Also great as stand-alone homeworks
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £39
Click here for full details and to order.