Engaging companions to GCSE set texts provide a variety of stimulating activities, covering all aspects of the novel, play or poems. An ideal complement to our Study Guides.
- Get students interested and build a foundation for learning with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every section is explored through a range of relevant and useful tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
- Apply learning with excellent exam practice. Prepare students with revision exercises and quizzes, then build up to essay-writing with practice questions.
All activities are perfectly matched to the Pearson Edexcel iGCSE Assessment Objectives and are accessible for your whole class.
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Spoken language tasks
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £49
Click here for full details and to order.