Bumper packs of engaging and highly relevant articles to accompany a whole year of the GCSE Chemistry course – 15 articles for Year 1 and 14 articles for Year 2. With follow-up activities for every article and full links to specs, this is a wonderful addition to any scheme of work.
- Fascinating examples of both cutting-edge and historic developments to engage students with Science.
- Totally flexible – use as a core lesson element, extension activity or a homework.
- Discussion questions and comprehension questions allow students to consolidate, then take their ideas further.
- Keyword definitions to consolidate important concepts
- Indicative content for all activities – great for self-/peer-marking
I would use it with my GCSE students and recommend it – B Rae, HoD and Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £54
Click here for full details and to order.