With cross references to the popular adapted play by Lemn Sissay, this scheme of work will focus on deep and difficult issues that arise in the play and in reality, including foster care, knife crime and discrimination.
Over eight lessons, students will develop their drama skills while examining the challenges facing refugees when seeking asylum in an unfamiliar country.
For each lesson:
- Detailed plans, including starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks – pick up and teach
- Ready-made student worksheets and handouts – no preparation needed
- Peer- and self-review opportunities – develop key assessment skills
- Carefully structured lessons with multiple activities to maximise engagement
- A final assessed performance allowing students to showcase their achievements
Great preparation for GCSE set text study!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £44
Click here for full details and to order.