Focused, engaging and student-friendly revision notes covering all the essentials in manageable chunks. Includes concise notes and up-to-date examples – easy to use as exam revision or end-of-topic summaries.
- All key facts and concepts condensed into concise, student-friendly bullet points.
- Engaging revision – accessible and logically structured with photos, tables and up-to-date examples.
- Encourages analysis and evaluation with breakdowns of key arguments from ‘Is UK democracy healthy?’ to pros and cons of voting systems.
- Key terms and concepts clearly explained throughout.
- ‘Taking it further’ ideas, and checklists for each topic.
- Fresh examples up to 2022, including Brexit, the 2019 election (plus 1979, 1997 and 2010) and Johnson’s premiership.
‘I also liked the tables eg p3,9,12,19 and the use of concepts such as similarities/differences; advantages/disadvantages … I particularly liked the diagrams eg p4 and captions to illustrations … The essay plans were also helpful egp5/9/20/40 with arguments for and against … It enhances learning by presenting material in a clear manner … Its educational value is to present standard information in a fresh manner by not sticking just to conventional examples … The presentation/layout was appealing with graphs breaking up the text in a positive manner.The layout re elections in particular was consistent … It matches the spec very well … up to date … section on electoral systems well done, and this is an area students always find hard’ – L Ashley, HOD & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.