Removing the stumbling blocks from teaching and learning!
Carefully constructed lessons with supporting worksheets guide you and your students step by step through the challenging topics on the OCR GCSE PE specification.
Easy fit into any scheme of work!
Carefully guided write-on worksheets and teacher overview with timings, equipment and further guidance – requires minimal preparation and provides full teacher support
- Concise and accessible course notes – engage students with the need-to-know content
- Theoretical and practical-based activities (and extension tasks!) – progressively build students’ confidence and understanding
- Questions to think about – in-class discussion springboards to stretch and challenge students
- Practice exam-style questions – prepare students to succeed with even the trickiest exam questions
Breaking down the barriers…
- Thought-provoking visual images and diagrams – stimulate learners’ interest and boost competence
- Students learn by ‘doing’ and ‘applying’ their knowledge of the theory content
- Top tips – offer key advice for knowledge retention and exam preparation
- Clear answers – great for peer- and self-assessment!
A creative way to develop deeper understanding of the difficult-to-learn concepts!
Why is ‘use of data’ a tricky topic? Constructing and interpreting figures can be a challenge for the experienced scientist, let alone students who may not have had clear and direct teaching of this skill. Previous examiners’ reports have indicated how marks can be easily lost for drawing inaccurate lines when plotting a graph or for not understanding the key aspects of the figures presented, e.g. axes, variables and data points.
This resource is a great tool to use to help students become confident in understanding and interpreting data. Data can often be a stumbling block for students so being able to practice it numerous times before their real exam is essential. The practical element of the resource will appeal to the kinaesthetic and visual learners. – L McCarthy-Wicks, Head of PE & Peer Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £54
Click here for full details and to order.