Help students improve their essay-writing skills for Paper 4: Writing!
Paper 4: Writing
Covers all Edexcel topics!
Structured learning and consolidation for Foundation and Higher in three sections
Part 1: Building Knowledge
- Topic vocabulary and exemplary structures build knowledge for corresponding Part 2 exam-style questions
- Varied activities such as match-up, gap-fill, translation and multiple-choice hone comprehension and writing skills
- Exam tips focus on overcoming common difficulties – key to exam success
Part 1: Exam Focus Tips
- Reading the question and planning
- Planning the essay
- Useful words and phrases
- Writing in complete sentences
- Improving sentences and paragraphs
- Writing in different tenses
- Checking mistakes
- Annotating model essays
- Continuing the essay
- Understanding AOs
- Finishing touches
Part 2: Exam-style Questions
- 36 original exam-style questions based on the GCSE writing exam ensure targeted revision
- 3 questions per topic – 40-50 words (F), 80-90 words (F+H), 130-150 words (H) – facilitate practice for all students regardless of level
- A self- and peer-assessment grid to help students stay on track
Part 3: Model Essays
- Model essays for all exam-style questions in Part 2 provide exemplary guidance
- Differentiation for grades 4–5, 6–7 and 8–9 allows all students to benefit from tailored solutions
- Suggested additional activities extend learning from model essays
Plus! Answers to all activities enable independent learning as well as classroom learning.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.