What’s it all about:
Fast and effective online interactive learning and eRevision. Covers all the need-to-know theory on the ABRSM Grade 5 music syllabus with 50+ fun interactive challenges. Ensures students are able to apply their knowledge and are ready to move on to practice exam papers. Plus! Differentiated content based on target grade.
Features for Students:
- 3-try system allows students to self-correct
- Tailored to each student as they set their own target grade
- Different interactive challenge types add huge novelty, promoting engagement
Benefits for Students:
- Progress Tracking Map!
- Provides instant feedback and allows for 3 times faster learning than traditional exercises
- Addictive qualities of eRevision lead to unexpected high achievement
Benefits for Teacher:
- No marking! ~ Integrated computer marking
- Slots into any SoW
- Constructive interactive homework ~ Teacher oversight of student progress. No marking!
- Easy set-up!
- Intuitive class tracking
- Optional parental access
It’s varied, fun and engaging, with medals, trophies and leader boards and 8 different challenge types:
|GapFill||Concise topic summaries where students fill in the gaps in the text|
– and in their knowledge too!
|Exam Q||Exam-style questions, which students self-mark using the model answer and mark scheme for guidance.|
|WipeOut||Start with questions you have most confidence in, until you’re not sure; get it wrong, then it’s a wipeout!|
|PinDrop||Interactive diagrams requiring the positioning of labels into their correct location.|
|Plus: MatchUp | ReOrder | Categorise | TypeIt|
Free trial available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £49+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.